Galvanised Steel Spike Foot For Temporary Fence
The temporary fence support spike is a lightweight and practical alternative to the traditional concrete filled support block used to support RapidMesh temporary fence panels. The small square steel tube of the support spike accommodates the bottom legs of the temporary fence. You just need a normal hammer to drive it in to place to ensure your fence stays upright and supported.
- Hot dipped galvanised steel
- Hand-welded for optimum strength
- Strong and durable
- Easy to transport and store
This product does not comply with Australian Standard AS 4687-2007 Temporary Fencing and Hoardings.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 100x450x70
- Weight: 1kg
- Material: Steel
- Colour / Finish: Silver/Galvanised
- Product Code: 800306
- Bunnings I/N: 1060461