Steel flat bar
The RapidMesh Galvanised Flat Bar is available in a range of sizes and 1 and 2 metre lengths. The hot dipped galvanisation increases the steel’s resistance to corrosion and prolongs its lifespan. The galvanisation also helps surface preparation and works well with paint. The flat bar can be used in supports, brackets, wear strips, skirting boards, and buffers. Perfect for tradies, home maintenance and repairs, and a wide array of DIY activities.
- Easy to cut, weld, drill, rivet and screw
- Works well with paint
- Hot dip galvanised to resist corrosion
- Great for tradies and DIY endeavours
Made from Grade 250 steel for excellent formability and weldability
- Easy to work with, and useful for a wide array of applications.
- Product Range: Available in 1 and 2 metre lengths in the following sizes: